Attend an Upcoming Information Session
Information sessions for prospective applicants are held throughout the year.
- Program Length – Full-time or part-time, up to 5 years
- One year of work experience required
- Campus Locations – Alpharetta, Buckhead (beginning Fall 2014), and/or Downtown
- Focused on contemporary, real-world problems
- Pursue a course of study in general management in 19 areas
- Taught by a practice-oriented faculty
- The MBA is a structured program, with core and required courses and electives
- MBA Advantage Professional Development Series
- More of Atlanta’s business leaders have advanced degrees from the Robinson College than from any other school in the nation.
- Robinson’s (part-time) MBA is ranked #25 overall by Bloomberg Businessweek and #29 in the nation (19th among public universities) by U.S. News & World Report for 2015 – the top 10%.
The Next Step at Your Pace
Take your career to the next level with the Southeast’s premier MBA for working professionals. Robinson’s Flex (part-time) MBA is ranked #17 in the nation by U.S. News & World Reportfor 2014 – the top 6%. The Flex MBA is a part-time program that allows you to take as light or as heavy a course load as your schedule permits, graduating within two to five years.
Why a Flex MBA?
Through a mix of lectures, case studies, field experiences, interactive presentations and exercises, our contemporary, real-world curriculum equips students with the managerial skills and cross-functional knowledge required to lead an enterprise in today’s ever-evolving global economy.