Starting fall 2014, Robinson offers courses for its Flexible MBA program at the university’s Buckhead Center, located at Tower Place 200.
Bringing the Flex MBA to Buckhead
Starting fall 2014, Robinson offers courses for its Flexible MBA program at the university’s Buckhead Center.
- Program Length – Full-time or part-time, up to 5 years
- One year of full-time work experience required
- Campus Locations – Alpharetta, Buckhead New!, and/or Downtown
- Focused on contemporary, real-world problems
- Pursue a course of study in general management in 19 areas
- Taught by a practice-oriented faculty
- The MBA is a structured program, with core and required courses and electives
- MBA Advantage Professional Development Series
- More of Atlanta’s business leaders have advanced degrees from the Robinson College than from any other school in the nation.
- Robinson’s (part-time) MBA is ranked #25 overall by Bloomberg Businessweek and #29 in the nation (19th among public universities) by U.S. News & World Report for 2015 – the top 10%.
The Next Step at Your Pace
Take your career to the next level with the Southeast’s premier MBA for working professionals. Robinson’s Flex (part-time) MBA is ranked #29 in the nation by U.S. News & World Report and #25 by Bloomberg Businessweek. The Flex MBA is a part-time program that allows you to take as light or as heavy a course load as your schedule permits, graduating within two to five years.
Why a Flex MBA?
Through a mix of lectures, case studies, field experiences, interactive presentations and exercises, our contemporary, real-world curriculum equips students with the managerial skills and cross-functional knowledge required to lead an enterprise in today’s ever-evolving global economy.